Financial Transparency Portal
Kenton County Fiscal Court is committed to honest budgeting, responsible spending, and financial transparency. In this spirit, the County has partnered with OpenGov to provide its citizens and stakeholders with the Financial Transparency Portal. The portal is designed to bring visibility, openness, and accountability to our operations.
Introducing the Financial Transparency Portal
This site provides you the opportunity to view, filter, and analyze revenue, and financial data for Kenton County. You can analyze financial trends from Fiscal Year 2012-2013 to today. Also, you are not limited to viewing Kenton County's financial data online. You can download the data for offline analysis and even share it on social media.
Tips on Using OpenGov
- You'll notice the title of the report you are viewing in the top left corner.
- Select the Filtered By option to view the data filters. These filters will allow you to select exactly which data you want to include, or exclude, from your graph or chart.
- Use the Search function within each filter to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Below any chart or graph, you can view a Table detailing the financial information in the visualization above.
- Use the Help drop-down in the top right corner to:
- View a short How-To Guide with tips on navigating the platform.
- Recall the Welcome Screen.
- Contact the administrators of the account.
- Use the Share drop-down in the top right corner to:
- Share your customized graph or chart through social media.
- Send a link to your customized graph or chart through email.
- Use the Download drop-down in the top right corner to:
- Download an image of the graph or table as a PNG file.
- Download a spreadsheet as a CSV file.
Kenton County has nine funds:
- 911 Emergency Dispatch Fund
- Capital Reserve Fund
- CDBG Fund
- County Occupational License Tax (COLT) Fund
- General Fund
- Golf Fund
- Jail Fund
- LEGA Fund
- Road Fund
We created the various views to help you navigate these funds on our website. You can navigate this section and also access the full OpenGov site.