Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Thank you for your interest in Kenton County’s Trash for Cash program!
Below you will find steps to follow in order to apply for a Trash for Cash Program.
If you have questions concerning the program, please contact the Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator, Melissa Grandstaff at (859) 392-1919 or Melissa.Grandstaff@KentonCounty.org
1. Your group is a not-for-profit agency.
2. Your group is located/based in Kenton County.
3. Volunteers must be age 12 or older.
4. You must establish a group leader who is responsible for all contact with the Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator.
5. You must complete the Application, Litter Pickup Agreement, and Preference Sheet sections of this form. Organizations must also submit their most recent W-9 tax form via mail or fax to the Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator.
Please enter a numerical amount.
Please select your top five preferred dates between April 1st – October 31st. Dates are subject to change.
Do not plan your event until you have received confirmation of your assigned date from the Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator.
PDS of Kenton County created a Kenton County map that has each roadway in the County if you need to view or search roads.
Please enter numerical value.
Kenton County Solid Waste and Kenton County, hereinafter called the “County” and
hereinafter called the “Group”, recognizing the need and the desirability of litter-free roads are entering into this Agreement to permit the Group to contribute toward the effort of maintaining litter-free roads within Kenton County. The Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator shall hereinafter be referred to as Kenton County SWC.
Please read and initial each section of the agreement.
Before funds are released to the group, all the following must be completed. Please read and initial each section of the agreement.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field