New Kenton County Park
225-acre park currently open for passive recreation.
- Paved Walking/Hiking/Biking Trails
- Wildlife observation
Rules & Regulations:
- Park Facilities are open from dawn until dusk
- The Use of all Recreational Facilities is Restricted to Their Intended Use
- Parking in Designated Areas Only: County ORD. 710.9 Sec. 94.17 – Violators Will Be Towed At Owners Expense: KRS 376.275
- No Motorized Vehicles (ATV’s or Motorcycles) Shall be Operated Outside of Designated Parking Areas: County ORD. 710.10 Sec. 94.18
- No Hunting or Trapping of any Bird or Animal: County ORD. 710.9 Sec. 94.19
- Open Fires and Fireworks are Prohibited: County ORD. 710.10 Sec. 94.31 & County ORD. 101.00 Sec. 94.20
- Leave No Trace: Please Take all Trash with You: County ORD. 710.10 Sec. 94.27
- All Pets On Leash: County ORD. 710.11 Sec. 94.30
- Owners are Required to Clean Up After Pets: County ORD. 710.10 Sec. 94.30
- No Glass Containers Permitted: County ORD. 710.10 Sec. 94.31
- KY Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Statewide Fishing Regulations Apply.