Kenton County Public Works wants residents to be aware that Norfolk Southern will be closing railroad crossings throughout Kenton County to conduct maintenance activities on the tracks. Work will be handled by JMG Global.
Work at each crossing is expected to last 24-48 hours. The following railroad crossings will be affected:
- Old Lexington Road, Crittenden (beginning October 13th)
- Near 167 Key West Rd, Crittenden (beginning October 13th)
- Eads Road near 14172 Dixie Highway, Crittenden (beginning October 13th)
- Boone Lake Road, Walton (beginning October 13th)
- Near 408 Main Street, Elsmere (early November)
- Near 99 Stevenson Road, Erlanger (early November)
- Near 370 Beechwood Road, Fort Mitchell (early November)
Kenton County will be posting dates as they are scheduled by Norfolk Southern on the Kenton County website as well as on their social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.
Please be cautious and use alternative routes while work is being performed at these intersections.
More information is available by emailing JMG Global.