Earlier this year, Kenton County Fiscal Court announced that the Kenton County Library District will be leading a county-wide effort with the Kenton County School District, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, the Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky, the Planning and Development Services of Kenton County (PDS), and the Northern Kentucky Area Development District to address broadband accessibility and affordability.
To assist with assessing the depth of broadband connectivity, residents of Southern Kenton County are being asked to complete a brief survey. The survey can be found online.
Paper copies of the survey are also available at the following locations:
- Kenton County Public Library (William E. Durr Branch)
- 1992 Walton-Nicholson, Independence, KY 41051
- Kenton County Government Center
- 1840 Simon Kenton Way, Covington, KY 41011
- Historic Kenton County Courthouse
- 5272 Madison Pike, Independence, KY 41051
- Kenton County Cooperative Extension Office
- 10990 Marshall Rd, Covington, KY 41015
A resident of Southern Kenton County is defined as someone who lives in the unincorporated areas of Kenton County generally located south of Walton-Nicholson Pike.
The survey is currently open and will close on April 30th, 2021. Responses are being compiled by PDS and the Kenton County Public Library.
For questions regarding the survey or for further assistance, please contact Dave Schroeder, Executive Director of the Kenton County Public Library, at (859) 578-3600.