Kenton County Parks and Recreation (KCP&R) will begin accepting reservations for the upcoming season (April 16, 2021 – October 17, 2021) on Monday, February 1 at 7:30 a.m. both online and by phone. Shelter house park locations include Lincoln Ridge, Middleton-Mills, Pioneer, and Richardson Road.
Due to COVID-19 and building construction, KCP&R is only accepting reservations via online or by phone at (859) 392-1920.
For online reservations:
- Visit the facilities catalog
- Select the desired park, shelter house, and date to add to cart
- Follow the transaction steps for booking
- New users must create an account
- Fees vary from $35 to $80 (applicable KY sales tax may apply) depending on the day, location, size, and amenities of the shelter.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- For a tax exempt entity, call (859) 392-1920 to make reservation and to have the tax waived. A Sales Tax Certificate of Exemption must be received with reservation.
For Special Events, including run/walk or larger events, call (859) 392-1920 for the application process. Special Events start at $150 depending on type of event and location.
For assistance or questions, please call (859) 392-1920.