The monthly clean-up events have been replaced with a voucher system. Unwanted waste can be taken directly to Bavarian Landfill (12764 McCoy Fork Rd., Walton), instead of Kenton County Public Works. The voucher system will allow the community to dispose of their waste at Bavarian Landfill, Monday - Saturday, during normal business hours. Kenton County will NO longer host monthly clean-up events.
- 200 vouchers per month will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Vouchers will not be issued during months that have a clean-up event scheduled (Spring & Fall Clean-up Events).
- Kenton County Residents MUST provide a proper Kenton County ID with address that matches a current paid trash bill. Vouchers are not intended for businesses.
- Vouchers can be picked up at the Kenton County Public Works office (420 Independence Station Rd.) during normal business hours.
- Limit (1) voucher per Kenton County residential address per month; not to exceed (10) per year.
- Kenton County will still have the normal appliance pickup and drop-off options for metals, oil, and antifreeze, available to the public during normal business hours.
12764 McCoys Fork Rd,
Walton, KY 41094
Phone (859) 485-4416.
What is accepted:
- Yard waste
- Large and bulky furniture
- Mattresses are accepted with an additional $5 disposal fee (not included with voucher)
What is not accepted:
Vans / SUVs / Pickup Trucks: Stacked no higher than the cab
Trailers up to 8 feet in length: Stacked no higher than 3 feet
Bavarian has the right to turn away unacceptable items and loads that are TOO LARGE.
If load is too large (exceeds the value of the voucher) resident has the option to pay for load at the normal Bavarian Landfill rate and hold on to voucher for a smaller load.
No Credit Policy: Two vouchers max per drop off. Vouchers hold no monetary value.