Recruitment (Now Hiring)
The Kenton County Emergency Communications Center (KCECC) is a multi-agency dispatch center serving all cities and unincorporated areas within Kenton County.
ANSWERING THE CALL
KCECC is currently hiring 911 Dispatchers (Call Takers).
Salary & Benefits
- $24.17 - $25.95 Hourly
- Hybrid merit and step raises pay scale
- Holiday pay, overtime opportunities, yearly Certified First Responder incentive ($1,000) and education incentive($250 associate/$500 bachelor)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Immediate health benefits, plus vision and dental at a low cost premium
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred comp opportunities
- 12 hour shifts
- In-house training and professional development
Examples of Duties:
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training & Experience
Graduate of an accredited high school, or a G.E.D. equivalency certificate from an accredited high school, supplemented by experience in emergency operations such as police, fire and/or EMS; or any combination of training and experience which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities.
KCECC Dispatches for:
15 Police Agencies
13 Fire Departments
1 Animal Control Agency