- Conditions: Roadways are hazardous with blowing and/or drifting snow, roadways may be icy.
- Advisory: Cautious driving is advised.
- Conditions: Roadways are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow and roadways may be icy.
- Advisory: Only motorists whose travel is necessary should be on the roadways. Residents are urged to contact their employer to see if they should report to work.
- Conditions: All roadways are restricted to emergency personnel, travel for work, provisions, medical supplies or medical treatment, and private snow removal operations.
- Advisory: Essential travel only is advised. Violators are subject to prosecution. Residents are urged to contact their employer concerning work schedules.
During Snow Emergencies
During Snow Emergencies, where snowfall accumulation is 2 inches or greater, no vehicle may be parked and no person, corporation, partnership, joint venture, unincorporated association, or any combination thereof may park or permit any vehicle to be parked upon any public road right of way.
Any person violating any provision of this ordinance, or any lawful order, rule or regulation promulgated pursuant to it, may be issued a citation by the Kenton County Police, Sheriff, or any duly authorized official; and upon conviction, shall pay a fine of not less than $20 nor more than $100 dollars.